As concerts and events begin to postpone, school closings, jobs recommending you to stay home, everybody purchasing more toilet paper than they can fit into their homes, the days are finally getting longer, and we are told to... STAY INSIDE? These days can get pretty lengthy, but I came up with a list of 5 things you can do while you are bored of your self- quarantine!
- Inside Spa Day! That’s right I said it. Find some goodies in your refrigerator and pull out things you can make a homemade face or hair mask with! Fill your bathtub as high as you can, make sure to bring a speaker in the bathroom with you to play your favorite tunes! Paint your nails, massage your feet, and don’t forget to end your spa treatment with some wonderful tea!
- Spring Cleaning Day! Yes, Spring has snuck around the corner right into our busy lives! Spring cleaning is the perfect thing to do right now. Get rid of some of your old clothes and make room in your closet, finally wash that cover you’ve been avoiding, or maybe it’s time to fold the clothes sitting in your laundry basket!
- Start and Finish it. Finish that book, start the blog, finish that movie, start that business, finish that business plan, execute that plan. We have nothing but TIME! Use it
- Movie Day! Find your favorite movie apps and pick a few movies to watch! It doesn’t hurt to simply relax. Get some snacks, watch that whole season of your favorite show! Maybe even make some of your favorite Joy and Magic Tea!
- Finally, make time to call your family and friends you haven’t talked to in awhile. Check up on the people you love and let them know that they are not alone during this time!
Those are 5 things you can do during your self-quarantine! Use Promo code “Teatalks” For free shipping at checkout! Talk to you soon!
Image found on Google! Thanks for the amazing photo! If you are the artist contact us and let us know!